We are a privately owned cleaning company that prides ourselves in our personalised & flexible service. Our quality expectations are high – so if you have an eye for detail we would love to hear from you.
We require a cleaner(s) to clean a childcare in Whangaparaoa
Cleaning Days: Mon to Fri. Friday can be done Saturday during the day
Cleaning Times: 2hrs Mon to Thu and 2hrs 30mins Fri.
Start Time: After 6pm
This may suit a small subcontractor working for themselves, employee or two people working together.
– Be honest, reliable & self motivated
– Have own transport & a full licence
– Have own phone
– Be able to work alone and take direction
– You are not paid for travel so will suit someone living close by
– Have excellent spoken & written English
– Cleaning experience would be preferred, but not essential
A key factor is being able to follow instructions, please start by ensuring you give us the following information when applying:
– Attach a current CV or at least information on what you do and your relevant work experience
– Let us know what area you live in, when you are available and what cleaning job you are interested in.
Tagged as: childcare cleaner whangaparaoa
We are looking for Cleaners to join our incredible team at our Mairangi Bay site in North Shore. The cleaning...Apply For This Job
We have numerous contract positions in aged care facilities helping our community’s most vulnerable. These rewarding roles include kitchen and...Apply For This Job
RAMS Group of Companies Ltd is looking for a highly motivated and energetic full-time Commercial Cleaner to join its team...Apply For This Job
We supply environmentally friendly waste management services to events in the Auckland region. This includes staff who clean up venues...Apply For This Job
We are Looking for a Cleaner for our Commercial site located in ALBANY MALL to start immediately. Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday...Apply For This Job