This policy describes how CleaningNZ collects and uses your information and what information must be provided to the data subjects.
1. Who are we?
CleaningNZ is a company that manages various online media.
In the context of our activities and in order to operate efficiently, we collect, store, disclose and/or process personal data about people with whom we work and people who use our website. This may include current, former and prospective employees, contractors, collaborators, customers, suppliers and users of our website (the “Data Subjects”). In addition, we may be required by law to collect and use information to comply with certain legal requirements.
In order to send you tailor-made information about your specific interest (“Mailings”), we also process your personal data.
In accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws, our company is a Data Controller in respect of your personal data that we process.
2. Your privacy is important to us
We value your right to privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We believe that the proper processing of your personal data is an integral part of our business and maintaining your trust. We fully appreciate the underlying principles of the GDPR and support and abide by its provisions.
We will comply with data protection principles by ensuring that all of your personal data:
- Processed fairly and lawfully in a transparent manner
- Processed only for specific and limited purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to the purpose for which we use your personal data. We will not process unnecessary personal data.
- Accurate and kept up-to-date
- Not be kept longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with your right to information, correction or deletion
- Be protected by technical and organizational precautions to ensure the security of your personal data
- Will not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area unless the country to which your personal data is to be transferred provides adequate protection for your personal data.
3. From whom do we collect personal data?
In the context of our services or by using our website, we may collect personal data relating to current, former past and future employees, contractors, employees, customers, suppliers, visitors and registrants of our website and other individuals with whom we work.
4. How do we collect personal data relating to you?
We may collect information about you in several ways:
- Directly in connection with any actual or potential business or employment relationship with us
- When you visit our website via cookies or
- Directly through that information that you provide to us by means of contact forms or registration forms on a website or by signing up for our mailings.
- Via public sources such as LinkedIn or the company website of the organization you work for.
- From other sources, such as current and former employees of the company you work for or colleagues or through third parties to whom you have consented to disclose information about you
5. What personal data do we collect?
The information we collect depends on the nature of the data subject and our relationship with that person. We may collect the following information from you:
- Personal data such as name, date of birth, gender, marital status and information about partner and children
- Contact information such as telephone number, postal or e-mail address or other contact details
- Company contact information, such as job title, department, and company or organization name
- Payment details, including bank account number
- Areas of Interest
- Opt-in/opt-out for marketing materials
- Opt-in/opt-out for other mailings
- Content you provide (such as photos, articles, reviews, personal information)
- Qualifications, CV, References
- Content you make available through social media accounts, including LinkedIn or Facebook
6. For what purposes do we use your personal data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Management of customer or supplier files
- Performance or delivery of the services or products ordered by you
- Payment of invoices and collection of debts
- Marketing purposes
- Communication about our products, services, offers that may be of interest to you
- Filling vacancies or advertisements placed on current website
- Continuous improvement of our services
- Compliance with data protection law and/or applicable laws and regulations
- Protect against and prevent fraud and unauthorized transactions
- Execution of agreements
- Conducting our activities (including developing new products and services, managing the accessibility of our website and performing accounting, auditing, billing and collection activities)
- Registration and follow-up of the opt-in or opt-out that you have notified to us, to ensure that Mailings are tailor-made and to ensure that you no longer receive Mailings that you have unsubscribed from
- To protect our rights as well as our property or personnel
- Any other purposes of processing agreed with you
When we process your personal data on the basis of explicit consent, please note that you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. You can do this by sending a request to email@example.com
7. With whom do we share your personal data?
For the purposes mentioned above, we may share your personal data with third parties, such as banks and IT providers, or transfer the data anonymously to third parties for statistical or research purposes.
We will ensure that, where appropriate, contractual safeguards are implemented to ensure the protection of your personal data when your personal data is disclosed to a third party.
Your personal data will normally not be transferred to parties located in countries outside New Zealand. Should this nevertheless be the case, appropriate measures will be taken to ensure adequate protection of your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation in New Zealand.
Your personal data and/or personal profiles will never be sold to third parties without your explicit permission, unless this is the subject of the entire takeover of the Website.
8. How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we process them (we refer to the purposes as stated above in paragraph 6).
We will normally keep your personal data for the duration of the business relationship we have with you and for a period of 5 years after the end of the contract or the services provided to you. Only when we are legally obliged or when this is necessary to defend our interests in the context of legal proceedings, we will keep your personal data longer.
For Mailings, we keep your personal data until you have informed us that you no longer wish to receive these Mailings.
9. How do we protect your personal data?
We will implement the necessary administrative, technical and organizational measures to ensure an adequate level of security for your personal data. We protect your personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized publication or access.
These measures include, among others, the following measures with regard to your personal data that is sent, stored or processed in any way:
- Preventing unauthorized persons from gaining access
- Preventing unauthorized use or disclosure
- Ensuring that persons entitled to use your personal data only have access to certain personal data, as their right of access must be in accordance with their access rights
- Ensure that your personal data cannot be read, copied, modified or deleted by persons who are not authorized to do so
- Ensuring that your personal data is only processed in accordance with the purposes for which your personal data is collected
- Change protection
- Protect against destruction or loss
- Data Recovery Procedures
- Anti-Malware Controls
- Security updates
We may use encryption of your personal data according to formal processes and encryption standards. We also commit to conduct periodic risk assessments of the security controls implemented.
We also aim to ensure that we keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In view of this, we request that you inform us of any changes to your personal data (such as a change in your contact details).
10. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
You have the following rights:
- Information about and access to your personal data
- Improving your personal data
- Deletion of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”)
- Restriction of the processing of your personal data
- Objection to the processing of your personal data
- To receive your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to send or have your personal data sent to another organization
Read more about these rights and circumstances in which you can exercise these rights below.
Right to information and right to access your data
You can request more information about our processing activities and the personal data we hold about you at any time.
Right to rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data
You have the right to request that we correct or complete your personal data that is incorrect or incomplete
Right to erasure of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”)
You can request us to delete all or part of your personal data:
- When the processing is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which we collected or processed it;
- Where the processing was based on your consent and you have decided to withdraw that consent;
- When you have other reasonable grounds to object to the processing of your personal data;
- When we would unlawfully process your personal data;
- When your personal data has to be erased in accordance with a legal obligation that we have to comply with.
In some cases, we may refuse to delete your personal data:
- for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
Right to restriction of processing
Right to object to the processing of your personal data
Right to opt-out
Right to data portability
You also have the right to submit a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us to the competent privacy committee or other government institution.
If you want to exercise one of the above rights, you can send a request to info@Legaljob.be
We use certain cookies and may also use social media plug-ins on our website. Some of them are essential to make our website work, others serve to provide you with a better, faster and more secure user experience.
- CleaningNZ to the attention of Blauw Mostert, 82A Parr Terrace, Castor Bay, Auckland
- by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org